Creamy bananas mixed with flour, milk, cinnamon, and nutmeg make a special Jamaican treat. Banana Fritters is the classic way that Jamaicans use all those bananas growing in the neighborhood. Satisfying and easy to make. Try our Banana Fritters recipe.
- 3 bananas
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 grated nutmeg
- Crush bananas till they are creamed.
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar and nutmeg.
- Add milk and bananas then mix.
- Dip a large spoon in oil and spoon scoop batter into frying pan.
- Deep fry in a frying pan till brown and crisp on the edges.
- Drain on paper towel and serve